The IMCO-M20 IP phone system is the second-generation model of the Mini IP phone system. It is the first mobile IP phone system with the ability to use a GSM or UMTS (3G) module to connect to mobile networks for data transfers.
IMCO-M20 is a next-generation smart IP PBX system designed and optimized for today’s business telecommunication needs. It is an affordable, scalable, interoperable, secure and reliable solution which provides not only traditional PBX features, such as automated attendant and voicemail, but also many advanced features including remote extensions, remote office connection, conference bridge, call recording, call detail records (CDR), automatic call distribution, unified messaging (voicemail to email) and many more features.
- 30 IP phone registers/extensions and up to 10 concurrent calls for cost-effective communication
- Fax to email/email to fax
- Voicemail to email
- Paging and intercom functions
- Monitor and whisper mode
- HD voice codec G.722 for perfect voice quality
- Strong security features protect your system from hacking
- View Full Specifications